|Vol 5: 30 Mar. 2012||Nomenclature, terminology and language||Abstract|
|Vol 3: 21 Apr. 2011||The rich but confusing terminology of biological nomenclature: a first step towards a comprehensive glossary||Abstract|
|Vol 3: 21 Apr. 2011||Viewing the Draft BioCode as a protistologist and museum employee||Abstract|
|Vol 3: 21 Apr. 2011||A zoologist’s viewpoint on the Draft BioCode||Abstract PDF (200 KB) PDF/A (200 KB)|
|Vol 2: 18 Feb. 2011||The International Code of Zoological Nomenclature must be drastically improved before it is too late||Abstract PDF (1,750 KB) PDF/A (3,050 KB)|
|Vol 1: 24 Dec. 2010||Being obsessive-compulsive about terminology and nomenclature is not a vice, but a virtue||Abstract PDF (50 KB) PDF/A (100 KB)|
|Jens H. KUHN, Victoria WAHL-JENSEN|
|1 - 6 of 6 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"