|Vol 8 (2015)||
Natural history, distribution, and conservation status of the Barbados leaf-toed gecko, Phyllodactylus pulcher Gray, 1828 (Squamata, Gekkonidae).
|Robert James Williams, Julia Horrocks, Angelo Pernetta|
|Vol 7 (2014)||The amphibians of the Yakassé-Mé village forest, a threatened rainforest of south-eastern Ivory Coast||Abstract PDF|
|N’Goran Germain Kouamé, Jean Christophe B.Y.N. Konan, Abouo Béatrice Adepo-Gourène, Germain Gourène, Mark-Oliver Rödel|
|Vol 9 (2016)||
Update on the natural history and conservation status of the Saint Lucia racer, Erythrolamprus ornatus Garman, 1887 (Squamata, Dipsadidae)
|Robert James Williams, Toby Ross, Matthew Morton, Jennifer Daltry, Lenn Isidore|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"